at Velo MSM
Fat Biking Guidelines
- To ride on Velo MSM trails we ask that everyone purchase a membership – whether for the day or the year. These can be purchased from our website. 2022 membership tags will be available from late December 2021 onwards.
- We have a trail groomer that was the result of a big volunteer fundraising effort and is operated by a volunteer – we are able to groom only some of the trails, and cannot guarantee this is done on a regular basis. If the trails are groomed when you are on them, you are in luck!
- When the trails get groomed, we will put an update out on social media to tell people which ones have been done.
- Please try to stay off freshly groomed trails until the next day to allow the surface to firm up.
- We make no promises regarding the condition of the trails – ride at your own risk – winter weather and use by different people (walking, snowshoeing, xc skiing) creates different conditions.
- Please DO NOT ride the upper mountain trails while the ski hill is running – bikers are not to be crossing the ski runs (anywhere on the mountain).